Bike Tour Fusterlandia Jaimanita beach
The Fusterlandia mosaics are tremendously colourful, further embellished by the characteristic shine of the ceramic.
Fusterlandia is nothing more than the popular name that the people of the area have given it and whose origin is the name of the artist and creator of this project, José Antonio Rodríguez Fuster.
We will begin our trip in the Plaza Vieja square, passing through the San Francisco de Asís square, the Malecon Habanero and the iron bridge until we reach Fusterlandia, a place in Havana where colors, geometry and volume come together to give rise to the most imaginative murals and structures. We will culminate with a visit to Marina Hemingway and then relax and chill on the Jaimanita beach.
Itinerary 10am to 4pm
● Plaza Vieja Square. Pick up some bottles of water & supplies to start our trip.
● San Francisco de Asis Square. Pigeons and fountains.
● Malecon. Panoramic view of the National Hotel, Maine & The Piragua.
● Iron Bridge. Cross over the Almendares river & Factory of Cuban Art.
● Fusterlandia. Colourful & diverse community project by Jose Antonio Fuster.
● Marina Hemingway. Emblematic place that bears the name of the magnificent American novelist Ernest Hemingway in his honour. Needle fishing, diving & restaurants.
● Jaimanitas Beach. To cool off. To chill out.