Travel the real city through its neighbourhoods of Central Habana and Old Havana, the historical and cultural curiosities, the hidden architectural beauties.
We will start in Plaza Vieja square; visit emblematic places such as Chinatown, the Plaza de la Revolución, the Colón cemetery, the John Lennon Park, the Focsa building; one of the seven wonders of Cuban architecture, among other places that will surely be of interest to you.
Itinerary 9am to 1pm
● Gomez Vila Building. Collect your bike.
● Corner of Muralla & Bernaza. Related to Our Man in Havana, a British novel written
by Graham Green.
● Zanja street. First conduct to take water to San Cristobal de la Habana Village.
● Chinatown. Sample of chinese-cuban mix.
● Quinta de los Molinos.A varied and exuberant cuban flora in a place with an
interesting historical background.
● Plaza de la Revolución. A view of the highest monument erected to Jose Marti and a
sculpture of Che Guevara.
● Columbus Cemetery. A masterpiece of world architecture.
● Almendares Park. A huge vegetation in a wide open space. A cold drink to refresh.
● Kohly neighbourhood. Modern architecture in Havana. Art deco, reinforced concrete
and the soviet era present in a very nontypical area.
● John Lennon Park. Nostalgia and admiration about the liverpool band.
● Focsa Building. One of the seven wonders of cuban architecture.
● Hamel Alley. Art in the community, music and drinks.
● Malecon street. A space of relaxation for the regular Cuban citizen.
● Colon neighbourhood.A place with a history of under the table activities and political
● Vila Building (end).