Ideal tour for adventurous people and nature lovers. We will start at Bacura Farm and from there we will go to the old pine forest through a rope ladder going down a small precipice, we will cross the Secret River, visit the old entrance to the cave system and have lunch in nature creating our own chair. We will pass by the old water tank and then return to the farm.
Itinerary 9am to 4pm
● Start in Finca Bacura. Pick up some bottles of cold water (previously boiled) & other supplies for lunch.
● Quick tour of the farm, & its ecosystem.
● Enter the ancient pine forest by rope ladder down a small cliff.
● Try to spot the birds of this different environment.
● Glimpse of the extensive warren of defensive tunnels.
● Cross Rio Secreto.
● Mysterious Cliff. Unique habitat niches with a variety of plants and animals.
● Palma Real Forest. Birds & Huge Palm trees.
● Forgotten Footpath River cross.
● Old Entrance to the Caves. Sistem created in 1963 after the missile crisis.
● Pack Lunch in the wildness. Create your own chair in nature.
● Stop in The Ancient Water Tank. Awesome view of the forest area.
● Go back to the farm.